The Dry Ice Innovation Summit is designed to provide you with the tools necessary to boost your business. You'll learn all about dry ice technology and the opportunities it can open for you.
There are many reasons to attend, but here are the top 3:
1) Get a head start on your competitors
You'll get the first look at our brand new Dry Ice + Abrasive solution, which is a game changer in the industrial cleaning industry.
The environmentally friendly solution mixes dry ice blasting with an abrasive and has numerous benefits:
- Reduce respirable and nuisance dust by up to 97%
- Meet OSHA and environmental regulatory guidelines
- No moisture and no residue (no drying time allows for immediate re-coating/re-painting)
- Increased operator visibility
- Reduce cleanup and disposal costs
- Achieve SP 10 / SA 2.5 / NA 2 and meet 2-5 mils profile
The Dry Ice + Abrasive solution will give you access to new applications and jobs, while providing you with unrivaled versatility. When you pull up to a cleaning job, you'll know that you can tackle it.
2) Unparalleled insight into successful business practices
You will hear from industry leaders, as well as successful and established dry ice blasting contractors. You will gain invaluable insight and tips and have great networking opportunities.
The industry experts will speak on a number of topics, including:
- Identifying business opportunities within select industries
- Establishing yourself as a professional service provider in the industry
- Dry ice blasting best practices to maximize your machine's value
- Advice on operating a successful dry ice blasting operation
Including presentations by: Sullair, Airgas, JettyRobot, Continental Carbonic & more.
3) First hand look at our comprehensive new suite of dry ice blasting equipment
We have reinvented dry ice blasting technology. Our new line of machines are designed to provide maximum value to your business. The new suite of machines:
- Are engineered to use less air and less dry ice
- Provide unprecedented performance - Clean faster and more effectively
- Give you the ability to cut dry ice particles from 3mm to 0.3mm and every size in between*
- Put you in complete control (ability to fine tune blasting parameters)
- Are easy to use with 7" LCD screens and digital controls
- Are Industry 4.0 capable
*Feature is available on the PCS 60 only.
Come see the new Aero2 Series live and experience the new standard in dry ice blasting technology!