When it comes time to remove layers of paint, carbon, pollution, smoke damage, mold and other contaminants from a surface, dry ice blasting is the safest and most efficient restoration method.
Historic artifacts and structures require a gentle touch – one that only dry ice can give while still remaining effective. Not only is it non-abrasive, but it also eliminates manual cleaning, harmful chemicals and timely cleanup.
Why choose dry ice blasting for your restoration project?
- Reduces labor and health threats to the worker
- Reduces cleanup and disposal costs – dry ice sublimates upon impact
- Eliminates potential for water damage
- Non-abrasive and non-destructive
- Versatile clean
- Chemical free
- Environmentally responsible
Check out these amazing results from restoration projects handled by Cold Jet blasters:
Want to learn more about how dry ice blasting is used in restoration?